The eBART Draft Environmental Report is now available!
The San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District (BART) has issued a Draft Environmental Impact Report (DEIR) for a proposed rail extension into East Contra Costa County, known as the eBART project. BART is currently accepting public comments on the Draft EIR.
Below you find links to the eBART DEIR Summary and specific chapters. These documents can also be found in the Library section of this website.
WAYS TO COMMENT ON DEIR
– Use our comment form found under the “Comments” section of this website
– Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Send a letter to: Katie Balk, BART Planning Dept, 300 Lakeside Dr, 16th Floor, Oakland, CA 94611
– Send a fax to: 510-464-7673
– Attend our public hearings: Oct 13th in Antioch, CA & Oct 16th in Pittsburg (please see the Calendar section of this website for more information on these meetings)
Comments will be accepted through November 5, 2008.
For further questions about the DEIR and how to submit your comments, please contact email@example.com or call 510-464-6151.
Table of Contents (doc)
Ch 1 – Introduction (doc)
Ch 2 – Project Description (doc)
Ch 3.01 – Environmental Analysis (doc)
Ch 3.02 – Transportation (doc)
Ch 3.03 – Land Use (doc)
Ch 3.04 – Population & Housing (doc)
Ch 3.05 – Visual Quality (doc)
Ch 3.06 – Cultural Resources (doc)
Ch 3.07 – Geology (doc)
Ch 3.08 – Hydrology (doc)
Ch 3.09 – Biological Resources (doc)
Ch 3.10 – Noise (doc)
Ch 3.11 – Air Quality (doc)
Ch 3.12 – Public Health (doc)
Ch 3.13 Community Services (doc)
Ch 3.14 – Utilities (doc)
Ch 3.15 – Energy (doc)
Ch 4 – Other CEQA (doc)
Ch 5 – Alternatives (doc)
Ch 6 – List of Preparers (doc)
DEIR Appendices (doc)